Join us for all or part of the activities.
10 am – noon
Road Rally/Scavenger Hunt Registration Cost: $10/car
Coloma Hotel Parking Lot
12 pm Bean Bag Tournament
1 pm Dog costume Show
1 – Lavore’s Famous
4 pm Sandwiches on Sale
1 — Petting Zoo
4 pm (in back of Double J’s)
1 – Hayride and Scarecrow
4 pm Judging
2 pm Talent Show Cost $5
2 – Children’s Games
4 pm Hotel Backyard
2 – $2 Potato Bar
4 pm & Flavored Martinis Coloma Hotel Pub
3 pm Mister Grey Eyes
4 pm Urban Hillbillies
5 pm Waste
6 pm Announcement of
Shopping Spree @
Coloma Has Talent
Do you have talent? Sing? Dance? Play an instrument?
Anyone can enter. Register at Double J’s. Call 920-279-1605. Participants must bring their own equipment. Children & Adults welcome.
All scarecrows should be turned in and registered at the Coloma Liquor Store by Thursday. Special arrangements can be made in advance for those out of town and doing a scarecrow for Saturdays competition.
Family Fun Canine Costume Contest
• Most Original
• Most Colorful
• Best Bling
Pre-register at email@example.com or register one hour prior to event.
Also – Immediately after the show:
Learn about proper brushes/combs and their use on different coats.
On-site nail trims (fee will be charged) by Shaggy Paw from Wautoma
Car or Motorcycle Rally/Scavenger Hunt
• “Ride” takes about 1 ½ hours
• You can stop along the way if you want to shop or eat.
• Help is available if you get lost.
• See the fall colors
• Find the clues
• All entry forms due 2 pm
Register between 10 am and noon
$10 Registration Fee
All Entrants receive “goodie bag” with
This is not a timed event.
Follow the clues, answer the questions. Stop along the way for pictures if you’d like .
All completed forms due by 2 pm
$25 1st Prize
$15 2nd Prize
$10 3rd Prize
Grocery Shopping Spree
Finale of a Great Day!
• Complete “Bingo” card with stamps from participating Coloma merchants.
• Be present at drawing.
• Winner will “collect” groceries in a timed period.
• Rules and card available at Coloma Supermarket.
• Carmel Apples by Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
• Specials throughout the Village at local merchants
• Petting Zoo (behind Double J’s)
• Look for Wagon Stops to Board the Hayride
• Specials at CSM
• Bottles & Bars Exhibit at Spalding Store Museum
What a great way to spend a fall afternoon!